This hostel was one of the best we have stayed in. We stayed here for two nights and wanted to extend for another night but unfortunately they were fully booked. The only minor issue is the walk from the main bars and up hill but the islands really small so doesn't take long! Very sociable hostel, and helpful staff! Everyone makes use of the outside sitting area which creates a friendly atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend staying here

• 1st Sep 2013

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I will definitely be staying here again and have been telling every person I meet about it! BOOK IT

• 22nd Aug 2013

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

I've been travelling Europe for three weeks and have been to 6 different countries, this hostel was the worst one we have stayed in. The inside of reception looks really scruffy as does the interior of the actual dorm. I'm not fussy at all but the "kitchen" was hardly a kitchen, there were not cookin facilities except from a microwave and kettle. The actually dorm wasn't very clean and everything about the place had a bad atmosphere. I personally would not stay here again or recomend it.

• 20th Aug 2013

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This hostel was good and included breakfast, it's a short walk into the town which is ideal as you don't have to pay for public transport and is also close to the train station (5 minutes walk) I would stay here again, free tea and coffee and bathrooms are good. It was a very sociable hostel.

• 15th Aug 2013