Rocket Hostels Gracia, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
24th Aug 2016

Hostel Villa Skansi, Hvar, Croatia
1st Sep 2013

This hostel was one of the best we have stayed in. We stayed here for two nights and wanted to extend for another night but unfortunately they were fully booked. The only minor issue is the walk from the main bars and up hill but the islands really small so doesn't take long! Very sociable hostel, and helpful staff! Everyone makes use of the outside sitting area which creates a friendly atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend staying here

Traveller's Haven, Bled, Slovenia
22nd Aug 2013

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I will definitely be staying here again and have been telling every person I meet about it! BOOK IT

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna, Vienna, Austria
4.0
20th Aug 2013

I've been travelling Europe for three weeks and have been to 6 different countries, this hostel was the worst one we have stayed in. The inside of reception looks really scruffy as does the interior of the actual dorm. I'm not fussy at all but the "kitchen" was hardly a kitchen, there were not cookin facilities except from a microwave and kettle. The actually dorm wasn't very clean and everything about the place had a bad atmosphere. I personally would not stay here again or recomend it.

One World Hostel, Krakow, Poland
8.0
15th Aug 2013

This hostel was good and included breakfast, it's a short walk into the town which is ideal as you don't have to pay for public transport and is also close to the train station (5 minutes walk) I would stay here again, free tea and coffee and bathrooms are good. It was a very sociable hostel.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Netherlands