Astor Queensway

I stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome! The staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived at the hostel at about 8 a.m. (the check in starts at 2 p.m.) and we could store our luggage for free in their luggage room and they offered us free breakfast too. Thumbs up!! The location is pretty cool. The bus and underground stations are reaally near (you must walk about 3 minutes). I'll come back for sure!! :)

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Thank you so very much for your amazing review! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay we are always happy to help and provide the best service! Enjoy the rest of your trip we'll be very happy to meet you again next time you are in London. See you!!!

Baroque Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The kitchen in the hostel is reaaally nice :) The beds are pretty unconfortable and the showers are ok. The location could be better, but if you like a little bit of walking, in 30 minutes you are in the city center. The atmosphere could also be better, because some of the staff members are not very social. There was a guy who worked at the reception who was really awesome, but the others were baaaaah :D But nevertheless I enjoyed staying there! :) Baroque Hostel, thumbs up!

• 8th Aug 2013