The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

The services offered by the hotel are great. The free pick up at the airport, the free dinner and breakfast and the free chairs on the beach make your stay more comfortable and cheaper. My only problem was with the room. Do not stay in a room without air conditioning. The ventilation is very poor and there are a lot of mosquitoes on the beach. It is impossible to sleep with or without a blanket.

Villa Alliya

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The WiFi doesn't work on the rooms on upper floors. The bathrooms don't have windows and they are insanely hot. And also they get totally wet when someone showers.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

They have a good and free breaksfast and the lounge is great

They don't have lockers... Even that way, it is a good hostel, well located and with a good staff. Is is only one block away from the metro station

Hi there! Thanks for your great review! It´s awesome to hear that you had such a nice time here! Sorry about the lockers though, we will try to install some more to our rooms. Anyway, we hope to see you in a MEININGER again soon! Greetings from Vienna Your MEININGER Vienna Team

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I was in a group and it was worth it to stay in Riad Mama. It was very cheap, they had a good location, very nice tea and the breakfast was relatively good. The only problems I noted was the lack of hot water sometimes (although it is vey hot in Marrakech), the bugs in the beds (it was not bedbugs, although we scratched a little bit) and the fact that the people from the hostel expected us to tell them how much to pay when we arrived and charged us to ask a cab.

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Well located Hostel.. But don't expect much paying so cheap.

Astor Queensway

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I really enjoyed staying there. It has not the best location, butthe staff, breakfast and facilities compensate for it.

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel, great breakfast, nice staff and good location. The only problem is that it has only three bathrooms, and sometimes you have to wait for 20min to use one. But I'd stay there again

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Good hostel, nice staff, lots of things to do in the hostel (videogames, board games, dvds...), although it has no breakfast

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Good hostel, it could have a better breakfast, but I'd stay there again

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

I know that San Sebastian is a very expensive city, but still charge 25 euros pp for only a bed is too much. On the other way, the staff in the hostel was very nice and receptive.

St Christopher's Barcelona