Khaosan Tokyo Samurai, Tokyo, Japan
22nd Dec 2016

The staff was super helpful and had lots of info on what to do around town. The hostel is close to Senso Ji so there are a lot of good restaurants and shopping nearby. The hostel itself had a nice atmosphere. My only issue was storage. A wire is provided that you can use to lock up your luggage, which keeps your bag from being stolen but not the contents inside. You also have the option of locking your things inside your bed. I bought a lot of stuff so my bed got to be very crowded by the end!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
The Bananas, Krabi, Thailand
10th Feb 2016

I loved staying here. It was beautiful, peaceful, and fun. The food was delicious and the staff were extremely helpful. Thanks for making this a great vacation!

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
1st Aug 2013

The hostel itself was very nice offering a lot of services like cell phone charging and free breakfast. The staff was caring and helpful. I personally didn't like being in the red light district but appreciate the Shelter being a safe place amidst that culture.

Guest House Merlin, Prague, Czech Republic
29th Jul 2013

I loved staying here. My room was spacious and comfortable. I enjoyed spending time in the garden at night after a long day of sight-seeing.

Aparthotel Station, Krakow, Poland
8.0
27th Jul 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room offered more than I expected (even a tv!) and I felt generally safe. It right next to the train station and Galeria, so very convenient if you're catching a train or want to do some shopping.