• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
The Bananas, Krabi, Thailand
10th Feb 2016

I loved staying here. It was beautiful, peaceful, and fun. The food was delicious and the staff were extremely helpful. Thanks for making this a great vacation!

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
1st Aug 2013

The hostel itself was very nice offering a lot of services like cell phone charging and free breakfast. The staff was caring and helpful. I personally didn't like being in the red light district but appreciate the Shelter being a safe place amidst that culture.

Guest House Merlin, Prague, Czech Republic
29th Jul 2013

I loved staying here. My room was spacious and comfortable. I enjoyed spending time in the garden at night after a long day of sight-seeing.

Aparthotel Station, Krakow, Poland
8.0
27th Jul 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room offered more than I expected (even a tv!) and I felt generally safe. It right next to the train station and Galeria, so very convenient if you're catching a train or want to do some shopping.