Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

A girl at the reception wasnt too friendly when I got there for the check in, but apart from that, my stay there was very nice. Amazing breakfast!

• 16th Aug 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It's a really nice hostel, super close to the bus station and to the train station, if you feel like visiting villages around Dublin. The only problem I had to face was the room, too hot in there. Oh, and no connection inside the rooms.

• 12th Aug 2014

Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Clink78

The first hostel I was in which I had problem with the card. Not a big deal since they have an atm at the reception. Some of the staff were really nice, some not. I had the impression some of them didnt speak English very well. kinda hot inside the room, breakfast and the bar are amazing!

Hello, thank you for your time writing us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you loved breakfast and the ClashBar! Every staff member at reception can speak at least 2 or 3 different languages, we always try to accommodate guests needs and answer all the questions in the most clear way possible, sorry if we didn't meet your expectations. We hope to see you again, safe trips! Indra

Legends

Rome, Italy

A nice hostel! The only downside is that they dont have a proper room to store the luggage, we had a little problem with that. Great staff, mainly Kirb, the girl in the morning shifts!

• 21st Jul 2014

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Room and bathroom were clean and tidy. Staff was very helpful. The only downside was that the room was really hot, even with the air conditioning. Oh, and a locker would be nice. Hug from Brazil/London (:

• 19th Jul 2014

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Good breakfast, not so far from the center, like 15 minutes walking, next to a bar and close to a pizzeria and a japanese (or something like that) restaurant. I couldnt charge my phone inside the room, very hard to sleep in because it was so hot and noisy from the generator.

• 17th Jul 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The best thing about this hostel is its location. Shoreditch rocks! Close to so many pubs, clubs, markets. You wont feel like leaving this area! Staff is great! The vibe is great! Made some nice friends out there! Rooms are ok, shower not so hot sometimes. Bring your laptop or make sure your mobile is working well because there are no computers in hand.

• 12th Feb 2014

YHA London Central

It is a good place to be but you have to pay for everything! Kitchen is nice, rooms, beds and showers are ok. Some members of the staff were nice others not so much. Great location! Close to the tube, Tesco, restaurants and Oxford and Regent Street.

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

I was there some months ago with a friend. I know I took long to make a review, but here I am. I believe the only thing I would change about this hostel, it would be the bathroom, that is really too small. Well located, very nice staff and an AMAZING breakfast, with a lot of fruits and cakes. You can find many French people around there.

• 20th Jul 2013