• Australia, Female, 31-40
Casa16ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
26th Feb 2014

I loved this hostel. Other reviews mentioned that it was hard to meet people as the common area was always empty, but we had no problem. I was concerned when I read that, as I was travelling during carnival, but my boyfriend and I were hanging out with at least half of the people staying there. We had such a great time for carnival and Ipanema is really the best location in Rio. My only complaint about Casa6 is that they don't have soap for the toilets. Get Soap please, its cheap. Thanks CASA6.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
Eco Pampa Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
22nd Feb 2014

I really liked this place. The staff were really friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the whole atmosphere of the place was really great. I love how they make such a large effort to be enviromentally concious. Would stay again for sure.