Location: Australia, Age: 21

The Walrus Hostel

Very clean bathrooms! Always a great sign. Breakfast was great, maybe need a few more plates and cups. Staff very friendly and can get discounted meals and drinks. Location is close to the tube, but a bit scary at night for a solo female traveler. Would stay maximum 4 nights. Would recommend. Thanks for the stay!

• 5th Sep 2013

Pickwick Hall

Very quiet hostel, the bathrooms could do with an update but they are cleaned everyday. They have single beds, no bunks which is very refreshing, and a fridge in every room. Breakfast is simple bit you can eat as much as you want. I had a present stay here and would stay again. Thank you for the warm home feeling.

• 1st Sep 2013

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The hostel is a very good Location an it's safe, but the staff were the worst I have come across.

• 24th Aug 2013

Hi Lindsey, Not a excuses but you stayed with us in higher occupancy dates of the year, La Tomatina. I know, it took too long to check in during those days but as I said before was a specific problem for those dates. Even what we would have hired more staff would have been impossible to deal with all of you already faster due to space limitations we can only have a reception with three computers. I apologize once again A greetings

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

This hotel has a great vibe, great kitchen, met lovely people and good location - but my issue was that I booked a 6bed room, got put in it, but then left the room one morning to come back to the same room, only to find they has added an extra bunk to make it an 8 bed. It wouldn't have bothered me that much but they moved all my stuff to do it, and when I asked the staff about it they were not apologetic at all. It is a good hostel, was just an odd situation.

• 20th Aug 2013

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was a great location and good for meeting people, but the staff were the worst I have ever met at a hostel. The young Spanish girl on the desk got frustrated at people who didnt speak perfect English. I also got moved 3 times in my 5 nights there. If you want a big party hostel this is for you, if you can handle the staff t่hat is.

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The hostel was a great location, I was in a four share all girls room, which was on the first floor, I saw some of the larger rooms and they were more modern, my shower also did not drain properly but was not a big deal. The staff were great and the spagettie night was good value for money, I met great people who I hung out with everynight. The curfue didn't bother me, we still got let in after 3am. Aircon was great. Kitchen great. Fridge on our own floor. Free champage might. Would stay again.

• 7th Aug 2013

the hostel had a great party atmosphere and I met a great bunch of people. My biggest issue was that my room had a key lock, which the staff told no one so everyone always had to go back and see them, and it meant people didnt lock the door. The staff never once said sorry about it, and stuggled themself locking the Door.The showers also leaked but they are in the process of fixing them. Only 2 out of six worked on my floor. It will be a good hostel it just needs to be finished.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Hey, Thank you for your thoughts on the place, we are aiming very high and I know once the problems you've outlined are fixed we will be regarded as the very best in Paris! I will now apologise for the inconvenience of a key for your room, I'm sorry. Hopefully next time we can make your stay much better. Thank you, St Christopher's Inn GDN

New Mansion House

This was my first over seas experience and my first hostel experience. It was a great location, right near hyde park and the tube, I stayed in a room with just myself and one other French girl(I got lucky) - this backpackers had a lot of Spanish people living in it, which was perfect for a quiet stay. If your looking for a party this isn't it. As a female traveling alone I felt very safe. The food at dinner was not the best but I did not eat it as muh as possible. I would stay again. ;)

• 25th Jul 2013