Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostels was really cool, great location, very short walk to the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle etc. staff were helpful and the rooms were big, and the bed was very comfortable.bar was big and cheap as well! And had a really neat quiet area with the floor littered with pillows and bean bag chairs, very chill. Would stay here again.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Had a really good time here, bed was really comfortable, the bar was great inside the place. And it was very central to everything, which I really liked. Good walking distance to everything, including the train and bus stations. Would stay here again.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Liked the hostel, very cozy and homely. Would stay here again.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Was a good hostel, I enjoyed my stay here. Great location right near the temple bar area with all bars and clubs. And only a 20-25 minute walk to the train station. Would most likely stay at this hostels again.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Really liked this hostel, staff was great, helpful, and the location, kitchen, and rooms were good. Would stay here again. Only thing is the doors to the rooms didn't shut probably unless you slammed it behind you. Just to be sure it was closed all the way. A girl I met at the hostel had her entire room rummaged through. Her and all her roommates had money and belongings stolen. Only piece of advice to give!

Hey Laura, Cheers for the review! I think there may have been a miscommunication when that girl you met told you this. An incident like this has never happened in our hostel. In fact, we have a higher rating for security than any other hostel in Galway. She must have been talking about what happened at her previous hostel. I'm sure it was just a genuine mistake. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and hopefully we'll see you again soon :-) Frank

Awesome hostel, everything I could of wanted and more. Nd so much fun here, prime location, staff, and facilities, will definitely stay here again!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

My time spent at this hostel, I was battling a very nasty chest infection, I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm, and actually had a top loft area with the bed next to me empty. So that was very nice, the hostels was very relaxed, the bar was awesome, very social( especially on the Friday night, lights and DJ, very night club) cheap, and spacious. Everything was fairly average in the sense of classic and not so modern, but perfect in my opinion, would stay here again. And also super easy to get to.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This was actually one of the coolest, best hostels i have stayed in. Sure it wasn't up to date like a generator hostel, for example. But the authentic and old look was awesome, made me feel right at home, and was super cozy. The people that ran if were sweet as well, and super polite. I only had to stay for one day unfortunately, but I will definitely be going back to this place when I return to Antwerpen.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really close to everything, easy to get to and from central station, would stay here again.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

2 seconds away from central train station, really nice bar with cheap drinks, too bad it closed so early. Rooms were nice except showers in room I stayed in were impossibly small and tight, even a little prison would of had some trouble. Other then that liked everything, and would most likely return.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in, the location was ideal because it was literally a 5 minutes walk from the train station, plus I got a reasonably cheap room. Will try this place first the next time I'm in Florence.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Place was awesome, minus the lock out, but close to the main train station (Roma termini) and close to major. Attractions. Would stay at this place again.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Was really quiet and relaxing, which was just what I was looking for during my time in Pisa. It was super close to the train station which is also important for me, especially because I have such a large backpack and additional bags with me while travelling. The owner of the place was soo cool, and really friendly, one night at the BBQ he was handing out glasses of sparkling wine and lemon cello for everyone, and offering watermelon etc. Only thing I didn't like, were the bathrooms. Not enough.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Was. Really nice place, would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to a friend, had a really good experience here.