Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

So good love this place the guy that works in the bar is the best he's a baller

• 21st Jul 2014

Pretty good place lacked atmosphere but was pretty empty when I was there the staff are really nice and helpful wasn't too keen on the 3 level bunk bed though!!

• 9th Aug 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice place staff were abit rude on occasions making me wait in line for 20min just to fix my key card that stopped working twice and not that much of a hostel vibe so kinda hard to meet people but everything else was good:)

• 4th Aug 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Pretty nice right next to the tram stop and it has beds in the rooms which is always good

• 2nd Aug 2013

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything was good other than the rude staff and the one guy who was obviously really high and couldn't find out passports which they keep at the desk for your stay, and got angry at us because we couldn't remember where he put it? Absolute loser.. Everything else was fine. expensive but good

• 1st Aug 2013

Hotel My Home

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Worst hostel I have ever stayed at Rude staff filthy rooms we had ants everywhere even all through our beds and I asked the guy to fix it and he was angry about it like it was my fault and pointed out that someone left some candy on the balcony and that was attracting them but it was from before we were there Rats in the Floor you can hear them at night Just laughed at when I complained One of the staff made some very bad comments about one of the girls staying there and was mugged walking home.

• 30th Jul 2013

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel ever awesome awesome awesome

• 29th Jul 2013

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel by far that I have ever stayed at staff are awesome perfect location free pub crawls every night wicked atmosphere I stayed for 4 nights then stayed again for another night because it was that good. I was sad to leave definately recommend and il be back:)

• 24th Jul 2013

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Awesome hostel tiny bathrooms but its pretty good all round staff are pretty nice too

• 19th Jul 2013