Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

We were nervous about staying in a 14 bed dorm for the first time, however it turns out there was nothing to worry about! Really comfortable beds with a nice cosy duvet plus air conditioning. At night everyone in our dorm was nice and quiet, however we were woken up a few times by noisy next door neighbours. Major lack of toilet roll, especially in the mornings which was really annoying. Apart from that this was a modern, fun, comfy, well located hostel!

• 14th Sep 2013

Hostel Greci

Florence, Italy

I couldn't pick a fault with this hostel even if I tried! I don't know if I'd even call it a hostel because it was more like private apartments. After living on top of each other in previous hostels we all thought this was a nice change. Very spacious and clean, it also came with a kitchen and living area. Excellently located, only a short walking distance to some of the main sights. Great friendly and helpful service! Would definitely stay here again!

• 11th Sep 2013

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

Having spent 2 weeks travelling around Italy, I can safely say that this was the best hostel the 3 of us stayed in. Clean and spacious bedroom and bathroom. Excellent free breakfast each morning served with a great big smile. Excellent location, just a 10 min walk from Amalfi. I also have to mention the two brothers that run the hostel - they were so kind and welcoming, they really made us feel at home. Without a doubt, I would definitely stay here again!

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Really good atmosphere around the place and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and a good size for the three of us. There was a nice yard/garden area for socialising, we only stayed one night so didn't make much use of it. Would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Sep 2013