• 29th Aug 2013

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

A great hostel with friendly and accommodating staff. Kitchen was small but usable. So close to the beach. I had a great stay.

• 29th Jul 2013

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

A great hostel with awesome social area to meet other travelers. Unfortunately people in our room were not accommodating to other people in any way. They were from USA and I don't think they had stayed in a hostel before- unbelievably loud and yelling in the room at all hours. It really turned our experience at this hostel into a negative which is unfortunate as it could of been a really fun experience. However, I would still recommend staying here.

• 26th Jul 2013

AAE Universal Maingate

Orlando, USA

Amazing, more of a hotel than a hostel. Bar at the pool. Great experience and close to universal studios. Don't try and walk to the shopping mall across the road even though you can see it you can't get there by walking, trust me. Just jump on a bus, very easy. Great place to stay!!

• 23rd Jul 2013

Don't expect much and you should be ok. A we drove up first impression is motel out of a horror movie but surprisingly the rooms are clean and secure. The staff are rude and abrupt for no reason, if your not happy in your job do something else don't take it out on us.

• 21st Jul 2013