Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 72

Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
3rd Jun 2015

I had a very pleasant stay there. Staff were appropriately friendly. Atmosphere welcoming. I appreciated having a place to eat. My room was nice and clean and bright.

Hola!! First of all thank you very much for writing such as very nice review! Hope to see you soon, have a nice trip Helen, All the best, Samay hostel staff

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
5th Oct 2013

I enjoyed the staff; they were helpful; reassuring when I needed it! I also enjoyed the young South Koreans with whom I shared a dorm.

Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
30th Sep 2013

Just perfect; I could get around easily to wherever I wanted. Also enjoyed eating at a nearby cafe or could pick up anything at the nearby supermarket. My arrival was late and I was so grateful for the receptionist for waiting up for me.

St Ives Backpackers, St Ives, England
5.4
26th Sep 2013

The staff were fine but, oh my goodness, it needs a big clean up and renovation. I met someone on the South Coast Path who said "Don't stay there." I'd already made my booking...he was right!