AAE Bourbon House Hostel, New Orleans, USA
8.0
11th Aug 2013

We had a great time at Bourbon House, we had no issues with the area and it was only ever $12 for a taxi to the french quarter. The communal areas make it really easy to meet loads of people and James' food that he cooked some nights was really good and very cheap! Only thing I didn't like was that everything felt damp. All the facilities were usable but there were definitely some showers I avoided because I didn't feel like they were clean ... The cleaning girl went around everyday though!

Nashville Downtown Hostel, Nashville, USA
1st Aug 2013

Easily the best hostel we've stayed in in terms of Value for Money. The facilities were impeccable and there was nothing I could really fault. The washing and drying facilities were a tad expensive, but other than that I have zero complaints. The staff were really friendly, especially Devlan and Connor, always had good advice as to where to go and what was on and helped us out when we needed it!

24th Jul 2013

Gram's isn't necessarily located in the best neighbourhood, but we felt safe all the time we were there. The staff are very friendly and happy to help with everything - the atmosphere is amazing and it's a very chilled out relaxed place to stay., but sort of feels like a childhood adventure with the way that is all built up with the roof top decking. I'll return to tampa just to go back to Gram's and visit Bruce!