Affittacamere Alessandro Carro

Cinque Terre, Italy

So beautiful!! Great place to stay! I will definitely be coming back to stay here any chance I get!

Casa di Barbano

Florence, Italy

Great breakfast, lovely host, gorgeous room and fantastic location. I really loved staying here.

Margot

Rome, Italy

A cute place to stay. Not a whole lot of character but the host was lovely and helped whenever she could! Would definitely rocommend

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel itself was great! I did think it was weird I was roomed in an 8 bed dorm with 7 boys who were all together as I was a female traveling by myself.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Lovely place with a great feel and a very friendly host. My stay was excellent! Heidelberg is so beautiful and this is a great place to stay!

Nice and very cheap although it is a wee way from the main city there are many cool bars and places to eat nearby.

This is why MEININGER is a good choice for everybody. Thanks for your rating and your comment.

Very cute place. Breakfast was good. room very very small with not much room for bags and very very hot with not much space to open the window and no fan. But it would be a lot better in cooler months. The area it's in is very nice and the staff are friendly.

Had everything I needed for a pleasant stay. Breakfast was good and the lockers under your bed and the curtains on each bunk were great for security and privacy. The lockers were noisy to open so would wake everyone up when you opened them though.