• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Ocean Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11th Apr 2016

Já fiquei no hostel outras vezes, mas dessa vez a limpeza dos banheiros e quartos deixou um pouco a desejar. Mas a localização é ótima. Pena que não há muito espaço para integração entre os hóspedes. Seria legal se vendessem bebidas para os hóspedes.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
7th Jun 2014

Great hostel. One of the best I've stayed in Europe so far.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed! I highly recommend.

Prague Square Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Jan 2014

The best quality of this hostel definitely is the location: next to the famous clock and the old city center. You can go everywhere walking from it. Rooms are ok, but beds weren't so good. Staff is fantastic, very kind and helpful.

Kangaroo-Stop, Dresden, Germany
5th Jan 2014

The kindest and nicest staff ever! People were just amazing during my stay at Kangoroo.. I love this hostel and I recommend to everyone going to Dresden... I had an amazing time there!

PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel, Berlin, Germany
6.6
30th Dec 2013

The location is the best thing quality of this hostel. I stayed during the New Year's and was too much expensive. The wi-fi is payed (1 euro per day) and never works well. The staff is ok, but there is just a guy (but can't remember his name) that was really rude when I asked about value of the key deposit refund (I couldn't remember how much I'd payed for the key deposit, so I asked him and he gave me a rude answer). The bathrooms were always dirty when I took shower.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.1
26th Dec 2013

At the heart of red light district, I was hoping more from Shelter City hostel. The rooms are too small and the beds are terrible. I thought it too expensive for what they offer. Could be cheaper or they could offer more! On the other hand, the staff is kind and helpful.

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
23rd Dec 2013

Fantastic hostel. The best one I've stayed! It looks like a fancy hotel. It isn't very central, but the all rest worth your stay at this hostel. Rooms are big and fancy! The beds are really good and it's always very clean. Amazing!

Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
21st Dec 2013

Much better than other hostels near temple bar and not too expensive. When I go to Dublin again, I'm definitely staying at Jacobs.

23rd Nov 2013

Very nice hostel. I'd recommend to anyone!

• Brazil, All Male Group, 18-24
5.1
7th Nov 2013

I really hate my stay in this hostel and it was the worse I've ever been. The wi-fi didn't work well; there is a pub/bar on the ground floor playing loud music until late; there isn't a kitchen or any place to eat or drink something (they hope you eat or drink just at their bar); the 9 people room is terrible: small, smelly and the beds aren't secure; the toilets and shower was dirty all the times I used them. I would never stay in there again and I won't recommend it to anyone.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
26th Sep 2013

Amazing hostel! Very clean, comfortable and security. I'm impressed how it's really good, it may be one of the best I've stayed. Congratulations for the kind staff and their organization. If I go back to Barcelona some day, I'll definitely choose this Urbany hostel again!

Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
6.3
24th Jul 2013

I did't like very much. It wasn't so clean and many people use to talk outside disturbing the ones who want to sleep. The luggage storage was really dirt and terrible. The breakfast wasn't good. If I go back to Dublin, definitely I won't stay at this hostel.