• Australia, Female, 18-24
Hotel Tre Archi, Venice, Italy
8.0
4th Aug 2013

After entering our room there where hundreds of Mosquitos on the room, I quickly told holes staff and we where kindly upgraded! We where very thankful for the upgrade and the staff where very welcoming!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Venice Ormesini, Venice, Italy
3.4
3rd Aug 2013

Upon arrival I waited 30mins after the scheduled time till one of the guests eventually let my partner and I in, as we where greeted by other guests we where told about how unfreidly the manager of the apartments is (we however did not meet him) after that we waited another 20 mins till the host arrived and let us into our rooms. There was mould ever where and outside the windows was scaffolding, we initially had booked two nights however managed to negotiate one nights stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Maggy's Guesthouse, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.0
20th Jul 2013

Upon arrival my partner and I where told there was something wrong with the room/or booking However Maggy had arranged accommodation else where for my partner and I at the same price, when we arrived it was much nicer than we had anticipated Maggys to be like and intern we where very pleased with the compromise Maggy had made! Although we didnt stay at Maggys we where very thankful for what she had done for us!