Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

The beds were clean but the bathrooms and rooms were not. The hall way had a weird smell and there really isn't any common area. The location is not terrible because it is next to the train but if you can stay in East Berlin it is probably better.

Alle Torri B&B

Verona, Italy

The breakfast was more than amazing!! The owner is so nice and helpful. We loved our stay.

Hotel Bogart

Milan, Italy

This little hotel is great! The staff was amazing, friendly and helpful. I needed to do some laundry since i had been traveling for few weeks and the gentleman at the front desk helped me by finding a place that was open and calling around for me. The breakfast was also very good!

Minas Guesthouse

Milan, Italy

Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This was the first hostel i have ever stayed at and it was the best first experience one could ask for. The staff was very friendly, there were always activities and it was extremely easy to meet people. One of the best things about this hostel was the fact that it was a ten minute walk from the main strip. The main strip is crazy with tourists and this hostel is nicely located away from the madness! I would 100% suggest this place to anyone visiting Barcelona!