• Portugal, Male, 18-24
Home Made House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
15th Aug 2013

Although with just one shower, the hostel is not so big and I never needed to wait to take a shower! It's small, quite and cosy! I really felt at home and comfortable like if I was at home! It was what I was looking for and Lina is awesome! Really welcome person and with really nice tips :) Thanks a lot for everything :)

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2013

My experience in hostels is not so large but I already had some disappointments! The Naughty Squirrel surprised me how clean it is, safe and the by atmosphere. I traveled by my self for the first time and I felt really welcome and never alone ;) I really recommend it because I didn't find anything bad there. I really found what I was looking for! If I go back to Riga I already know there I'll stay :)