I loved this hostel! Mike was very helpful and a perfect host! He even made us mussels =) Also the rooms (kitchen, living/dining room, bar) were really nice, I felt really like on holidays. The National Park is just beautiful and I can really recommend to hire a bike and drive the Connemara Loop! It's also a good place if you don't have a car. Shop in 2min walk, Pubs too and as I said, bike hire.

• 14th Aug 2013

Rainbow Hostel Doolin

Doolin, Ireland

In the hostel was a nice atmosphere, it's easy to get to know people. It was just a pity that we didn't really get to know the staff as they were more in their bed and breakfast than in the hostel. Just to know for all people without a car: There's not really a supermarket in Doolin, just a petrol station, 25min walk.

• 11th Aug 2013

The hostel has the perfect location for everyone who likes to have a nice walk at the sea (it is a little bit out of Dingle (but not too far!)). Moreover it has a beautiful view over the Dingle Bay. Rooms were clean and nice, kitchen and dining room had a nice atmosphere. It's very calm there, perfect to relax. Anyway you are in Dingle after 10min walk. The hosts were really nice and helpful, they even gave us a lift as we had no car. Thank you very much for the nice time!

• 9th Aug 2013