• USA, Male, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel London, London, England
11th Jan 2016

KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
3rd Nov 2014

I was extremely impressed with this hostel! I even happened to be sitting next to the woman who helped with interior decorations and design, on my flight back home. She explained to me that every decoration in the hostel has a unique story from the person who originally owned to how it got to the hostel. Everything was super clean and the bar provided for easy mingling with locals and other hostel goers. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful!

Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
22nd Aug 2013

This place was like a hotel. It isn't as down to Earth chill as the Monteverde Backpackers I went to, but it's safe, the staff is friendly, and the establishment itself is like a 5-star resort. Also, this is more of a party-geared atmosphere, but if that's what you're looking for it's perfect.

Monteverde Backpackers, Monteverde, Costa Rica
21st Aug 2013

This is one of the first hostels I've ever stayed at (I stayed at a Backpackers in New Orleans earlier in the Summer) and this one alone has spurred my enthusiasm for travel as such. The staff was excellent, friendly, and reliable, the location was perfect, and the atmosphere was amazing. I was very pleased with my stay here.