Lions Den Backpackers Manila

Manila, Philippines

The best place I have ever stayed in! Great staff members and great facilities. Keep up the good work.

• 10th Aug 2015

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

It was a little difficult to find, but I enjoyed staying there and the staff were nice,

• 23rd Dec 2014

Beijing Leo Courtyard

Beijing, China

Overall, the place was fine, however I believe that the cleanliness of of the toilets needed improvement. Also the directions that I followed from online page were a lot more complicated and I found it hard locate. The subway directions should have been mentioned online.

• 30th Dec 2013

Overall, I was satisfied with my stay and experience at City Central International Hostel. However, the internet was slow, so I would have preferred up to date computers. Otherwise, the stay was generally good.

• 22nd Dec 2013

Thanks for your good comments, we are so happy to hear that, we will try all best make the hostel better and better, It is a really a good news that we are highly recommened by most of customers on 2013, we do will make everybody who stay here much happier, more comfortable, and keep a good memory of Shanghai City Central hostel on 2014! See you next time!

Lakeview Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

I really enjoyed my stay at Lakeview Backpackers, and the host Ronell an excellent host.

• 12th Aug 2013

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

The staff were very helpful and friendly. Leanne was a good host.