BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Stayed here for 5 nights, on my 6 Months of backpacking. This hostel was great! The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable, the location was perfect in my opinion, very close to the metro and there are numerous of places to eat depending what mood you are in. Also this was one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in, and made some great people too. They also have free tea/coffee all day! Thanks for a great stay Backhome, I will definitely return :)

• 1st Dec 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Really enjoyed my stay at Lub D, the staff were so knowledgeable and friendly. The location is perfect, close to public transport and has a ton of options for nice eateries too. The hostel was so clean- probably the cleanest hostel I have stayed in throughout the world. I cannot thank the staff at lub d for their kindness and they are always willing to go out of their way to answer any questions or queries. I would recommend Lub D to anyone! Thanks again Lub D and keep up the great work!

• 14th Oct 2013

Gongkaew Chiangmai Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

only booked here 2 nights originally, ended up staying here for 7 in total! This family run guest house is really just what you need when coming to chiang mai. It's always clean, dorms are simple and nice, WIFI works perfect and the garden is really nice to chillout and relax in. I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff are always friendly and are always happy to help. Location is perfect, just a short walk to WAT PRAH SINGH. Free tea coffee and toast 24/7! Will be back!

• 28th Sep 2013

Ayutthaya Place Youth Hostel

Ayutthaya, Thailand

If you want BASIC accommodation, then this is the place! The place is a bit run down, had bed bugs, but besides that it was okay. WIFI is really good. Free Breakfast from 7am-10am. However, be careful when booking onward travels through this hostel. I booked for a VIP bus to chiang mai... the bus was not VIP at all, dirty, smelly, and stopped outside the city. My only advice, go to the bus stop to book a bus for onward travels. Not through this hostel!

• 25th Sep 2013

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Only stayed here for one night and arrived late in the night. The staff are really helpful and the hostel was very clean!

• 28th Aug 2013

This was great value for money in paris. The hostel is brand new. Staff were very helpful and the location is so easy to find. However the girls bathroom on the second floor was below average. The shower usually flooded which caused the whole bathroom to always be wet which is unhygienic in my opinion! ! They really need to fix this problem. Besides that, I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend this hostel.

• 6th Aug 2013

Hey, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, we are already working on the issue you mentioned regarding the bathrooms and they will be fixed very soon! I'm pleased that overall you enjoyed yourself and we will endeavour to improve for next time, St Chris GDN

Revolutum Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

I just stayed here for one night and arrived to the city at 5am. The hostel does not open till 9am which I thought was a bit odd as most hostels are open 24 hrs. Other than that the hostel was clean and tidy.. location was good also. The only drawback would be that it does not have a 24hr reception.

• 1st Aug 2013

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

This little hostel was great! really clean! It was quite at night so you could get a great nights rest. The staff especially Nuno was amazing! He was so helpful and kind. Really went out of his way to help me and my friend out!! I would recommend this hostel to anyone It has great facilities and it is in good location! Thanks for the great stay :)

• 30th Jul 2013

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was a joke! Absolutely disgusting facilities toilets were really bad so was she shower. The rooms were too small to put your backpack in. I was meant to stay 4 nights. I left after the first day!! Do not be fooled by the reviews. The staff ask everyone to give extra good reviews as a lie!! If you want a clean hostel with good facilities. .then trust me DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• 21st Jul 2013

Dear guest. We are sorry we could not satisfy you. We as a hostel always do our best to satisfy all our guests. Our free tours, BBQ nights, chillout atmosphere, roofterrace, garden, free lockers and storagespace, three common kitchens, common areas and several bathrooms per floor seem to have satisfied our guests for the previous five years we have been open. We wish you all the best in future travels. Kind regards from the Chillout Team!