Fantastic place... Laid back and very friendly. Staff are the best and the feeling is like being at a friends house or at home. Went for two nibs stayed for five! Cupboard and fridge space for food gets a bit tight and Inge can get a bit messy as the rules are quite added but that's also part of the charm.. Every day it's cleaned well tho. No key for my dorm room but I never felt the need to ask for one either. I would definitely return here. Great base.

• 28th Jul 2013

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Matt from Canada was particulalry helpful and pleasant. I think the lockers for storage are too expensive considering most hotels will secure baggage for no charge. The ktichen is far too small for such a large hostel and fridges are of very poor quality and also inadequate in size. Not much can be done about that easily...

• 24th Jul 2013

We would like to thank this guest for their recent stay with us and for taking the time to leave a review. Matt will be pleased with the kind comments! We do have free luggage storage for guests belongings. Lockers are there if they prefer to lock them up. We have free safety deposit boxes at reception also that can be used with a pad lock. Great for laptops, iPods, passports etc. The kitchen has been newly refurbished and regularly receives glowing reviews! Kind regards, Paraic - Manager.