Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were absolutely amazing! Went out of their way to make our stay great. Very clean rooms that get cleaned daily with new towels. ATV/scooter rental places next door, 24 hour bakery and a super market across the street. Beautiful pool, super short walk down to Perissa beach(our favourite beach, crystal clean water compared to others) and the bus stop right outside. Wifi always worked, I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

A good location close to metro and the action. Enjoyed eating 2 euro kebabs, staff was okay and there are no blankets on the bed just a pillow and a under sheet. Wifi worked well but there wasn't much of a common room. Although I still enjoyed my stay, those little things effected the result. You get what you pay for with the cheap price

Camping Fabulous

Rome, Italy

My only complaints arethat the directions in hostelworld are really horrible, could be way more specific. Staff was average. However an amazing tent. Basically a house, little kitchen with fridge and burners pots pans everything you need. A table with chairs inside and outside and 2 separate bedrooms. Much more then we expected And even had adorable kittens under our tent. Pool was amazing lots of sports to play, you'll never be bored. Easy to get to the city, will stay again high,y recommended

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Awesome pool, good restaurant, GREAT staff. Tent was a private 2 person but we had 3 beds so tuns of extra space. Good value for the money, good directions to get there. Bathroom facilities were very nice, and the market was priced just fine and was handy to have. Would stay again and highly recommend.

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

So far from anything. Super reliant in the bus so you may not be able to stay out late. Gut at reception was very unfriendly, wifi never worked. Nothing good to say about this place. The shuttle was broken so we squeezes into two Volkswagens that dropped us off at the top of a huge hill. Not happy with our stay, good thing it was only for one night

Great hostel vibe! Busy bar and common area always full with people. Free computers, kitchen to use and the shuttle stops right outside a grocery store which is convenient. Far from the beach but the shuttle and tram make it no problem at all. Great staff, good price.

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Couldn't be a better location, accommodating staff with good tips for the best beaches. Very safe neighbourhood located right beside Louis Vuitton(window shopping heaven). No common area so zero hostel vibe but right down the street from a pedestrian street full of shops and restaurants. Great stay, would highly recommend.

Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald

Gimmelwald, Switzerland

An amazing place. Easy to find with good directions. An amazing hostel vibe, all types of people and ages all becoming friends. Miles of beautiful hiking at your doorstep. A coop in the near town and a great kitchen at your dispense to cook a meal for yourself or for everyone. It's a must to stay here. Will be returning here for sure. Thanks for an amazing experience!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Super close to the train station which was handy with our packs, easy to find. Also close to big pedestrian shopping street. Great walking tour! Cool hammocks to hang out in, bar was cheap enough. Not much happening at the hostel but lots an easy walk away.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice location great park right outside good for bike rentals(rental guy was awesome), staff was very accommodating. Clean room with comfy beds and good linen, great having a private bathroom with the shower separate which was handy with 8 people in a room. Would stay again!

Bathrooms were always dirty. Maid was very rude and kicked me out of the bathroom to clean it. I'm Covered in bites, could be bed bug bites as I didn't see Mosquitos and I still have them over a week later. Staff was average, a huge fight broke out one evening with staff and entruders which left me un easy. Was not impressed with my stay here compared to other hostels, and I came in with low expectations. Sat in the bar and wasn't helped for 15 minutes before I flagged down the server.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. Your feedback is so important to us. We're sorry to to hear that your stay wasn't as expected,the cleanliness which include our beds is of the utmost importance to us and we are currently implementing a new range of check lists to ensure issues like this are avoided in future.As the same goes for our staff bar and security team. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve. Best regards.