I Liked the hostel, but its very unconfortable to pay deposits to take sheets, take forks and cups! You need to make deposits for everything.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

I Had a great time there! Everything was perfect! Very Friendly atmosphere. If I come back to Berlim, probably, I'll stay at Gay Hostel again!

Atlas Hostels

I booked a 4 bed dorm, getting there the dorm it was with 6 beds, I tried to talk with the owner, and he said the problem it was from "Hostelworld", The WI-FI it wasn't working, the owner said the WI-FI it was perfect. Yes, he lies. There are NO Lockers! But the website says there are. There is no Microwave. When we talk about the problems, the owner said the hostel was cheap, and we couldn't protest, because we aren't paying too much!

The Walrus Hostel

I loved the great time I had in London at Walrus Hostel! The staff was great and very friendly! But I dont liked too much the rooms. It looks little different of pictures. But the prices of Hostels in London are very expensive! So, because of that, I think even with the "bad" dorms, The Walrus was the best choice that I could make.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I had a great time in Madri at Las Musas Residence. I loved the atmosphere, and the staff was very nice! If someday I come back to Madri, without any doubt, I'll stay at Las Musas Residence again! Thanks, Las Musas, for the great time I had in Madri!