Location: Chile, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Ginkgo Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It's in a real good location, IN the city centre, the staff is really nice, and is cheap.

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice accommodations, good wifi and free usage of the pc's.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

I had to cancel my visit to Liverpool so i really didn't stay here, but i add my review to say that the staff were really nice and fast responding my enquiries by e-mail.

It's Clean, and they have a nice bar. Even though it's a nice neighborhood it's a little too far from the city centre.

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback and review, Our hostel is only 20 min by tube from the city centre, for a big busy city like London this is really good time, if you take the bus it would take longer due to traffic. Despite this we hope you will choose us again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

Really cool hostel, the beds are a bit small though.

Globe Trott Inns

Pros: Lockers with CCTV // The toilets have tons of paper. Cons:Worst beds ever, you could feel the springs in your back, terrible // The kitchen and the living room are in the same place, so everything smells like food // Its in the zone 3 of the public transport system so you have to pay more for the oyster card. And they give free beer for reviews, so not all reviews are trustuble.

Hello and thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed our toilet paper! Correct we are in Zone 3 but it is only 50p more expensive to get here than a zone 1 or 2 hostel. Compare our rates with hostels within those zones and you still save a lot of money! If we were just giving free beer for reviews the hostel would be rated about 125% :) Our matteresses will be replaced very soon.

Media Luna Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Nice hostel, good beds and nice pool. toilets could be cleaner though