Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

A modern hostel in a very central location in a very pretty city. The staff were excellent and very accommodating. The rooms were clean and designed to maximise functionality in minimum space. The only real criticism is the lack of space in the rooms and the steep steps up to the top bunk.

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

A small and excellent hostel with a prime location in the centre of Split. Excellent large lockers, a curtain on the bunks to provide privacy and a free bowl of cereal and coffee in the morning. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel was immaculately clean. Five stars.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Wales

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I spent a fantastic 4 nights at Villa Divine. The hostel is bright, airy and clean with a superb view overlooking the water. The staff are helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. They provide daily "treats" for the guests which is a great way to get everyone mixing. I was hesitant about the location when I booked as I wanted to stay in the old town. I was thoroughly relieved I didn't - the town is over run in summer and the hostel was a wonderful haven with beautiful beaches nearby.

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Wales

Thank you for your compliments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine. All the best! :)