St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed here with my 2 friends and we had an amazing few days in Amsterdam! Location is great and rooms are clean and comfy. The bar staff were the best! So fun and friendly! Wicked taste in music. I would defiantly recommend to groups, not so much solo travellers.

• 31st Jan 2014

Hey. So great that you took the time to write to us about our music! We're sure you must have seen that the crew here are all huge music fans and our hearts and souls go into our playlists for you guys. Thanks again and safe onward travels. Rock on!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I stayed here over New Years with my friend, we had a blast! Met so many awesome people in the bar. Great location, big lockers, great kitchen for cooking and wicked street style art all over the walls. It was New Years, so I guess it's hard to keep it really clean , but they did a good job. Thanks guys!

• 30th Dec 2013

Jetpak Alternative

Perfect, as always!

Palace Hostel

Vienna, Austria

This hostel was perfect for me. I came to Vienna for a rest and relax from partying in Europe, this did the job. Beautiful view, amazing breakfast and cosy bed. Would recommend to people wanting to take is easy.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Everything is great. Amazing staff - so friendly and helpful. Wicked location, clean and safe. Definitely worth the extra euro compared to cheaper hostels with no character. It only attracts cool, open minded and social guests so its perfect for single travellers. Get a €1 beer and fall in love with Kreuzberg. - Holly x

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This is not a hostel. It's more a cheap hotel with a tacky sports bar underneath. Full of large groups of Australian guys drunk everyday, most of the staff are Australian too and grumpy.. One even calls euros dollars. It's cool if you like this sort of thing but I came to Berlin to experience Berlin. Bar was expensive, showers had dirty floors and pubes everywhere! No wifi in the rooms. Beds were comfy though

Hi, Thanks for taking time to review us, I'm sorry you did not find the experience to your liking. We are a hostel with dorm rooms from 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 beds as well as private rooms. Our staff are from all over the world as well as local German staff. Yes we do have a sports bar down stairs that also has live music, we have great drink deals with guests getting 241 on beer and spirits all day. Our showers are cleaned regularly all day, I sorry to hear that in your case it seems not to?

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The good points of the hostel are that it's located right in the centre of the red light district, pretty garden area and ok breakfast.. that's about it. Rooms don't have locks, lockers are small, some staff were not very welcoming, no ladder to the top bunk, only 2 power points in a 16 bed dorm and bedding was very basic. I expect this stuff from a cheap hostel, but I paid €30. You can stay in much nicer for the same price in Amsterdam.

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Cute little hostel. Location is amazing, just around the corner from the CBD, restaurants and sights. Relaxed atmosphere, good for doing your own thing, not really good for socialising. All in all it was good for the price.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was defiantly the most fun hostel I've been to, the atmosphere is great, pub crawls are so much fun, everyone gets involved and it turns into mayhem! Staff were friendly and really helpful. Stay here if you want to have a great time in Barcelona's nightlife and meet people.

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was amazing! It felt like home, the staff are so friendly and helpful. They cook dinner every night for £8 and you sit at a huge table to eat where you meet other travellers and staff also the breakfast crepes are the best! They also have lots of activities planned so you have plenty to do. Located within a central train station, a short walk to sights, restaurants and nightlife. Facilities are clean, new and safe Wish I could have stayed longer, but I'll be back to say hi everybody.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Overall the hostel was great.. Central location, clean, really friendly and helpful staff all for a great price! The only bad point was that there was a large group of school kids (some looked 10 yso) there during my stay running around everywhere, drinking and smoking.. Which was pretty annoying. Also some people in the room I was staying in had some of their belongings stolen, made me feel a little uneasy.

This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in and I was really impressed! As a single traveller I found it very social and inviting. The location was great, next to a gorgeous cannel and a 2 minute walk to the metro, the walking tour was great. Clean, secure and private with each bunk having a curtain. Loved it, I would recommend to everyone.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris