• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Roofhostel.com, Moscow, Russia
6.3
25th Jul 2014

It was not special. I needed a bed for two nights. I had it. The shower is something that I usually pay some attention wherever I go, once it's when you start relaxing from a tiring walking day. That was something which I didn't like, once it had unstable pressure and temperature (water pipe all connected in the whole hostel).

Hostel Stara Polana, Zakopane, Poland
30th Oct 2013

The hostel has a very nice atmosphere! The staff are really kind and helpful, instead of their level of English is a bit poor (if comparing with many other hostels I've been).. They serve a very good breakfast (with a delicious ham!!) from 7am to 11am, which fulfill for the long walking distances during the day. They've only two bathrooms not that good, but very clean and somehow we didn't have big problems with lines to take shower.. I def indicate this hostel!!

Burg Hostel, Sighisoara, Romania