Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in ALOT of hostels. The layout and decor is so cool, chilled out and hippy! The rooms are great! Fantastic location. However it was the staff that made my stay here incredible! They were so kind and helpful and I would definately go back just to see them! Thanks for an amazing stay and I cannot wait to come back in the summer! Shelly Lockhart.

• 28th Feb 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Our door wasn't locked, and we weren't given a key so this made me feel quite uneasy. Unfortunately there is a disco right next to the hostel so if you don't mind being kept awake until 2am then that's ok. The location is PERFECT, the Staff were SO HELPFUL and apart from these minor complaints I would definately stay at this hostel again! Will be great in the summer with the rooftop terrace!

• 26th Feb 2014

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

This hostel was in THE prime location in Athens. Monastariki Market is a 30 second walk away aswell as the airport metro. The view from the rooftop was INCREDIBLE, the best part about the hostel! The guys are really friendly and helpful. Don't be too put off by the rowdy locals who use the cafe downstairs. Adds to the atmosphere! The hostel isn't in the best condition but considering the location it was worth the compromise! Would definately go back!!!

• 23rd Feb 2014

Krabi, Thailand

• 28th Jul 2013

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

On arrival the member of staff behind the counter was really rude to all of us and gave a very first bad impression. However another member of staff soon walked passed and took our luggage to our room! I love the fact that the hostel is actually separate self-contained flats! I met some great friends and we all cooked together in our flat which was a great bonding experience. The nights out were INCREDIBLE. The staff did a great job at getting everyone in the mood! Loved my stay here :)

• 22nd Jul 2013
  • Scotland

Hi Shelly Thank you very much for leaving a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize if any of my staff came across rude. I can assure they all have the best interest in heart and didnt mean to be unpleasant at all. I hope we will see you here one day again! Enjoy the rest of your travels :) The Sleeping Inn Team