Hostel Inn Luxury, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
8th Sep 2016

This hostel is very modern and clean. There is absolutely zero party atmosphere. Also it says on the website that the hostel provides a laundry service and ironing board with iron. This is incorrect and they send you to a laundrette a 5 minute walk a way (which takes forever and charges per piece). Also the wifi didn't work when I was here which was so annoying and there needs to be a more obvious sign for the entrance as its not easy to find. The staff are really pleasant and friendly.

First of all we are glad that you were our guest. Very close to the hostel is a laundry and all of our guests use it and are very happy. As far as the Internet, it did break down that day and we did everything to rectify as soon as possible. As for the atmosphere we do not know what you expect, as this is also created among guests. Best regards, Hostel Inn Luxury

Downtown Belgrade Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
4th Sep 2016

I could not have stayed in a nicer, more friendlier hostel. The girls that work here are the kindest and most sweetest girls ever. They are so helpful and couldn't have been more kind and generous if they tried. I was travelling on my own and they made me feel so welcome, it was like staying with family. I had a really terrible experience with a taxi driver late one night and came in to the hostel really upset. The staff here made me feel so much better. I could not recommend this hostel enough.

Instant Groove! Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
2nd Sep 2016

If you like to party then this is the place for you. I have never stayed in such a fun hostel in all my life! The atmosphere was AMAZING. The staff are so funny and helpful. Yes the wifi isn't very good but that just means you have to be more sociable and actually talk to your fellow roomies. I am definitely coming back next year!

Patio Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
26th Jun 2015

Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
23rd Oct 2014

Staff were amazing!! You pay for what you get with this hostel. You could hear everything from our room at nights which was the only bad thing which meant we couldn't sleep properly. But if you're a heavy sleeper or are clever and bring some ear plugs it's fine! A little bit out the way from the Center but doesn't take long on the metro! Overall it's a nice hostel for the price you pay!

Podstel Doors Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
28th Feb 2014

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in ALOT of hostels. The layout and decor is so cool, chilled out and hippy! The rooms are great! Fantastic location. However it was the staff that made my stay here incredible! They were so kind and helpful and I would definately go back just to see them! Thanks for an amazing stay and I cannot wait to come back in the summer! Shelly Lockhart.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
26th Feb 2014

Our door wasn't locked, and we weren't given a key so this made me feel quite uneasy. Unfortunately there is a disco right next to the hostel so if you don't mind being kept awake until 2am then that's ok. The location is PERFECT, the Staff were SO HELPFUL and apart from these minor complaints I would definately stay at this hostel again! Will be great in the summer with the rooftop terrace!

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
7.4
23rd Feb 2014

This hostel was in THE prime location in Athens. Monastariki Market is a 30 second walk away aswell as the airport metro. The view from the rooftop was INCREDIBLE, the best part about the hostel! The guys are really friendly and helpful. Don't be too put off by the rowdy locals who use the cafe downstairs. Adds to the atmosphere! The hostel isn't in the best condition but considering the location it was worth the compromise! Would definately go back!!!

The Nomad House, Koh Phangan, Thailand
2nd Aug 2013

Pak-Up Hostel, Krabi, Thailand
28th Jul 2013

Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
28th Jul 2013

Sleeping Inn Backpackers, Surfers Paradise, Australia
22nd Jul 2013

On arrival the member of staff behind the counter was really rude to all of us and gave a very first bad impression. However another member of staff soon walked passed and took our luggage to our room! I love the fact that the hostel is actually separate self-contained flats! I met some great friends and we all cooked together in our flat which was a great bonding experience. The nights out were INCREDIBLE. The staff did a great job at getting everyone in the mood! Loved my stay here :)

Hi Shelly Thank you very much for leaving a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize if any of my staff came across rude. I can assure they all have the best interest in heart and didnt mean to be unpleasant at all. I hope we will see you here one day again! Enjoy the rest of your travels :) The Sleeping Inn Team