Charlie Rockets, Bruges, Belgium
7.4
3rd Feb 2014

Good hostel! No common room, but the bar is more or less the "common" room which is a pretty cool place to hang out... wifi in the rooms were good! Loved that the most about the hostel :) also a great location!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Jan 2014

Great hostel! Very big common room, awesome hostel bar, rooms were great, lockers in the room, everything was clean, breakfast was fantastic! I really liked this hostel. You can rent bikes for 24 hours, which I loved. I really, really liked this hostel and would definitely recommend it. The ONLY thing I didn't like was no wifi in the rooms :( but good wifi in the common room! The location of the hostel is also perfect.

Alle Torri B&B, Verona, Italy
23rd Sep 2013

What a great B

Riverside Lodge Berlin, Berlin, Germany
16th Sep 2013

What a wonderful hostel! I had the most amazing time here :) the owner is fabulous and very helpful, he will tell you all the places to go eat and see, the hostel was clean, safe and the atmosphere was fantastic! :)

MEININGER Cologne City Center, Cologne, Germany
15th Sep 2013

I loved the hostel because of the great atmosphere, they have a common area with a fusball table and a pool table in another room. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. Location is not bad, took us a couple trains to get here but 25 min walk to the cathedral. Cleanliness was average because our room was dirty (old food on the tables, dusty) but we shared the 8 person room so that explains some of the mess. Overall though a great place to stay :)

Thank you for appreciating what we have to offer!! We try to make the experience as pleasurable and comfortable as possible. Sorry that you found old food and dust in your room. I hope that when someone was notified it was taken care of Meininger Style!!