If you are looking for dirt cheap and nothing else, this is it. My room reservation was mixed up. Was first assigned the wrong room, then after being moved, guests incorrectly were directed to my private room, waking me up. The cleanliness of the bathrooms needs to seriously be improved, very dirty and grimy, bring a bottle of lysol lmao!!! Bring your own towel, the ones provided are tiny. The sheets were rough, no blankets. Location is decent, nice courtyard outside. Close to metro.

Park House Women's Hostel

A nice hostel that, if needed, I would stay at in the future. Excellent location in the heart of Kensington; just one stop away from High Street Kensington. However, I unfortunately had some bad luck during my stay as the toilet in the bathroom assigned to me broke half way through my stay. Four days later when I left the hostel, the toilet was still not fixed. This was frustrating and I would have liked to see the issue been taken care of in a more timely manner.

247 London Studios

I stayed in a private studio for 1 week at 37 Chatsworth Road. It's not a typical hostel set up at all. You actually sign a sort of "lease" when you check in. Staff is not at location but are helpful if you call. Location is decent, not far from central London and the area is safe as it is located on a completely residential street. The size of the studio was good for the price I paid and it was great having my own bathroom and kitchen, was was fully equipped with cutlery. Great value for $$$.

LSE Bankside House

Nice hostel: very clean, housekeeping comes in every day to make the bed, change towels, clean the bathroom, etc. I had a private single room and it had a desk, wardrobe, dresser, shelving, and single bed with a window. location is good, nearest tube station is about a 10-15min walk away (blackfriars or london bridge). The only downside is that there is no wifi in the building, which was frustrating. There are cafes nearby which offer free wifi, but would have been nice to have in the hostel.

B Hotel & Hostel