Reviews: rachelkarinas721

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

Wonderful hostel. Cozy, spotlessly clean and very nice and polite staff. Excellent location. Comfy bed and was great to have sink and mirror in the room. It was a pleasure staying here and would have stayed longer if i could have! Highly recommend!!,

New York, USA

This was my 3rd stay at this hostel. I have always had a positive experience during my stays. Very clean and well kept/managed. Staff very helpful and polite.

Pretty nice hostel. Fantastic location. Liked the setup of the hostel, very private. Staff was polite.

New York, USA

This was my second stay at this hostel. My favorite thing about it is its cleanliness. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. However both of my stays have been in the summer it does does get hot as there is no AC, windows, or fans in the rooms. There is also no ceilings to the rooms (think cubicles with very high walls ). This isnt really a problem except you can hear every noise from the rooms surrounding you. So it can get a little noisy. Besides that I think the value for money is good here

Greenpoint Lodge

New York, USA

Lovely house in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the rose room (deluxe double private). The owner Ariel is super kind and accommodating to her guests. The key to my door was sticking and Ariel came to help me a minute after I called her. The house is right next to the Nassau Ave stop of the G train and is easy to get to and from Manhattan. The bedroom, common area, and bathroom were all very clean. I would absolutely stay here again.

If you are looking for dirt cheap and nothing else, this is it. My room reservation was mixed up. Was first assigned the wrong room, then after being moved, guests incorrectly were directed to my private room, waking me up. The cleanliness of the bathrooms needs to seriously be improved, very dirty and grimy, bring a bottle of lysol lmao!!! Bring your own towel, the ones provided are tiny. The sheets were rough, no blankets. Location is decent, nice courtyard outside. Close to metro.

Park House Women's Hostel

A nice hostel that, if needed, I would stay at in the future. Excellent location in the heart of Kensington; just one stop away from High Street Kensington. However, I unfortunately had some bad luck during my stay as the toilet in the bathroom assigned to me broke half way through my stay. Four days later when I left the hostel, the toilet was still not fixed. This was frustrating and I would have liked to see the issue been taken care of in a more timely manner.

247 London Studios

I stayed in a private studio for 1 week at 37 Chatsworth Road. It's not a typical hostel set up at all. You actually sign a sort of "lease" when you check in. Staff is not at location but are helpful if you call. Location is decent, not far from central London and the area is safe as it is located on a completely residential street. The size of the studio was good for the price I paid and it was great having my own bathroom and kitchen, was was fully equipped with cutlery. Great value for $$$.

LSE Bankside House

Nice hostel: very clean, housekeeping comes in every day to make the bed, change towels, clean the bathroom, etc. I had a private single room and it had a desk, wardrobe, dresser, shelving, and single bed with a window. location is good, nearest tube station is about a 10-15min walk away (blackfriars or london bridge). The only downside is that there is no wifi in the building, which was frustrating. There are cafes nearby which offer free wifi, but would have been nice to have in the hostel.