Location USA, Gender Female, Age 31

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
27th Aug 2013

Thanks for a great time! I loved this hostel!

Archi Rossi Hostel, Florence, Italy
6.9
23rd Aug 2013

The staff was the rudest staff I've ever encountered in all my years of traveling. The place is clean and the location is great, but other than that, if you're looking for the hostel to give you some sort of guidance or tips on what to do, where to eat, etc., don't expect that here. Their main concern is getting your money, as evidenced when you walk in and the first words are "Passport, and the price is..." When I asked for directions, the guy said "look at this map." Would never stay again.

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
20th Aug 2013

I LOVE HOSTEL ONE PARALELO! I cannot say enough good words about this place. PJ, Cynthia, and the guy who works at night who′s name I cannot remember are absolutely perfect. They will tell you everything you need to know to have the perfect time in Barcelona. As a woman traveling by myself, it was great to be in the comfort of such wonderful hospitality so that I could enjoy my time there without feeling alone or lost. And the homecooked meals... YUM!!!