Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

Awesome hostel! Great location near the beach, clean rooms, cozy common area with TV, computer with free Internet, well equipped kitchen. You have everything you need for as much comfortable stay as possible. My greetings to Boban, the host of the hostel! He is so hospitable and friendly, truly takes care of you and all your needs. I will definitely stay here if I come to Kotor again and recommend it to my friends.

• 17th Sep 2014

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Very good place to stay in Rome. Not so far from city center - 15 mins by bus and 15 mins by metro. The only thing that upset me was waiting for a bus. I could expect for it from 10 to 20 minutes. Place is very clean, many facilities, big supermarket inside camping and bigger one across the street from him. Next time will choose this place again!

• 8th Aug 2013

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

A really great place to stay in Venice. It is not far from main city - just 20-25 min by bus and you'll be on a main bus station. The air is very fresh and dry in comparison to Venice islands. Everything is very clean. Place is quiet and cozy, I would like to stay more! A huge benefit is a kitchen with all necessary stuff in.

• 24th Jul 2013