Pension Primavera

Prague, Czech Republic

• 11th Aug 2013

Armstrong Hotel

Paris, France

Great hotel for a great price. After so many suppsoedly "cheap backpacker hostels" that charge excessively you for everything you need for your dignified stay, it was a nice change. The price is definitely hostel range considering that Paris is a very busy city and I did my booking rather late. Room is locked + there is a password protected safe so its pretty secure. It is close to a metro stop, and seeing as how I did not expect to rent a flat on Champs-Elysees that is good enough for me :)

• 7th Aug 2013

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

Perfect hostel if you are looking for a place to stay. Two problems: Reception is not at the same place, and that is annyoing if you have heavy bags; And there is no luggage room to store your stuff after you check out at the same place you are staying. Other than that it is a clean, nice, well designed hostel. Bathrooms are very good and there is AC.

• 4th Aug 2013

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

IMPRACTICAL! If you want to reach your plug, you have to CRAWL under the bed. If you want to wash your hands after you poop, you have to climb one floor up to find a sink. Location in such a small city should't matter, but there is a very narrow staircase so I had to make two tours because I couldnt fit both my bags. Street door is open 24/7 because lock is broken and there are no lockers available in the room. No curtains on the bed - which is ok by me - but the owner was lying on this website.

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Turkey

We're extremely sorry you had to do the stairs twice (oh my god!), we sincerely hope you've recovered from that. Who would think that stairs are needed to go upstairs, right? Next time we'll have your personal luggage carrier ready. Curtains are never put on the bed, you're absolutely right. The sink's right next to the toilet, gee...

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Its a great hostel for a great price. Breakfast is nice, there are many showers available, rooms are spacious and the location is good. But it is a pretty evidently "Christian" hostel, with decorations and bible discussions and everything.

• 1st Aug 2013

Lodge32

Stockholm, Sweden

The staff was really nice, there was a problem with our booking but it got resolved quickly. Overall a decent hostel except the fact that its underground, its expensive but this is stockholm.

• 29th Jul 2013
  • Turkey

Thank you for your review! Our hostel is considered to be one of the most affordable in Stockholm. We'd be happy to see you here again!

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

It is really good value for the price, I was staying at the 66 bed dorm, there are cubicles with 4 beds so its actually more private than many 10 bed or 12 bed dorms you will see, facilities are large and spacious for everyone. 24/7 someone at the door, and they can recharge your electronics at reception. Luggage room also available anytime after you check out with cameras and lockers and everything. The place was cleaned, but not too well so lost some points there, but overall its a nice place.

• 29th Jul 2013