BellaMaritimo Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

We enjoyed our stay at bellamaritimo! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the rooms were excellent value for money

• 20th Jun 2014

Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hostel was in a great location, facilities were good and staff were somewhat helpful. I wouldn't want to stay here if I was travelling alone but overall a good place to rest your head!

• 13th Jun 2014

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The best hostel that I've ever stayed at. I was meant to be in Budapest for 5 nights, but was having too much fun and ended up staying 2 weeks. The retox staff rule, the guests are rad, the parties are wild and so so much fun. If you wanna have the best time in Budapest than this is the place to stay. Thanks for the amazing memories guys! xo

• 1st Oct 2013

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people if you're a solo traveler and alright prices!

• 16th Sep 2013

Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you'll be back soon!

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

• 22nd Aug 2013

Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

• 3rd Aug 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross

Very dissapointing. I arrived at the hostle late and was told that someone may be sleeping in my bed and to just go wherever there was a free bed. The only free bed had already been slept in. The description specified free linen, yet was charged a ridiculous 5 pounds to use a towel. Was also stated that there was free wifi in common areas however the wifi did not work. Also, there was construction work from the very early hours of the morning which made it near impossible to sleep.