Ring Hostel

Rainbow Hostel Dingle

Dingle, Ireland

Aille River Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

My dorm room was great! All the guests were friendly. Pete was great at the front and is an excellent musician also. The walk from the hostel to the cliffs of Moher was better than actually being at the cliffs. Go early is my advice. The kitchen is big and clean and the fire is lovely in the evening after a long day. One of my favorite hostels so far.

The Oldmill Holiday Hostel

Westport, Ireland

Liam is a genius baker! thanks for baking bread every morning for us for breakfast!!

Fin McCool Surf Lodge

Donegal, Ireland

This hostel was amazing. the view of the beach from my upstairs bedroom window was wonderful.. There are plenty of things to do on the beach surf, swim etc. The beach was lovely and I was lucky to get a really sunny day. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need to cook a meal and the water in the showers was hot. The beds were super comfy and my room was nice. The staff was super nice and will even pick you up from the bus station in Ballyshannon. Lovely relaxing stay.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The staff was super helpful with my whole lost luggage situation. Very friendly and helpful. The internet wasn't working for wireless the whole time I was there though.

Glad we were able to help - lost luggage is a total nightmare . We do have good wifi in common areas so am surprised at that -Did you advise Reception You can always jump on our Ipad at reception if you having problems logging in