• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
Coliseum Rooms, Rome, Italy
15th Aug 2013

We had a great stay at the Coliseum Rooms. After some initial difficulty finding the place (there is a separate satellite apartment in Via Sant'Agata dei Goti) we were blown away by how nice it was. The rates are excellent, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and the location is very central. The proprietors were really helpful and had great recommendations for places to eat and less touristy activities to enjoy. I would recommend this place 100% to anyone considering staying here.

Hi girls! I'm glad you had a good time in Rome in my new private apartment. Wish you all the best ;)

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
Saint James Backpackers, London, England
27th Jul 2013

A great hostel for my one night stay in London. Small rooms and bathrooms but large, very comfortable living areas and a great outdoor space. Very easy location a minute or two walk from Earl's Court Station, on well connected tube lines.