• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
8th Aug 2013

The location is good, the staff is really awesome and nice, there is kitchen and refrigerator, so you can actually cook if you don't have money for restaurants or at least have a breakfast before you go off exploring the city. Rooms are new and clean with new washrooms inside, for this prize you'll hardly get anything better. There are also two living rooms for chilling or hanging out with other travelers.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
NYC Summer Dorms, New York, USA
4.3
30th Jul 2013

When I arrived there, I had no idea where I have to go to find this hostel. There were no signs or at least or anything! When I got there the security told me that all the staff had already left and I was shocked, because I came at 11pm and I realy needed a room right a way. Later on I realized that the security and the staff of a hostel have some wierd issues. Anyway rooms are quite poorly equipped, washrooms are dirty and also the atmosphere is not so good there.