Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
11th Oct 2013

Good basic hostel. In a really good location right near the metro station. Staff weren't overly helpful. Good basic accom for a few nights

5.7
4th Oct 2013

As a female travelling alone, this is not a safe area to come back to at night, I really wouldn't recommend it. The hostel was basic, one staff member who worked in the kitchen yelled at me twice because she wanted to clean and I was eating in the common area, this was in French too so I didn't know what was going on, but not a welcoming impression at all,some staff on reception were great with directions etc, but service was very inconsistent. This is definitely not a party hostel, no atmospher

We are located at 10 minutes by walk from the metro in a quite residential area. We wish you could have seen the staff to ask about the best way to come back during night. Thanks for your feedback !

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
30th Sep 2013

Thought this hostel was really great, originally I booked for a 10 or 8 bed dorm but got put in a 4 bed dorm with ensuite. Staff were great, they have tv and DVDs for just chilling out which I liked. Met some great people at this hostel, and breakfast is included! It's also right near the near the beach! I would definitely come back and stay here!

St Christopher's Village, London, England
7.4
3rd Sep 2013

Pretty standard hostel, had a good time at the kareoke night, always fun for a laugh, staff were helpful and it was in a good location, near the thames. I had a good time here.

Hi, Thankyou for leaving us your comments, we learn a lot from them. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us at The Village. We always enjoy hearing our guests have had a fun time and a good stay. We hope to see you in one of our hostel in the future Happy travels The team at St Christopher's- Village

Hostel Colours, Milan, Italy
15th Aug 2013

Fairly standard hostel, didnt find the staff overly friendly, rooms were good, met some lovel people, not bqd overall

Hostel 7 Santi, Florence, Italy
8.0
13th Aug 2013

Only there for one night, no complaints from me!

Hostel Brikette, Positano, Italy
7.4
3rd Aug 2013

The location was amazing, with the best views however I had a few problems, there was no kitchen for guests to use which when travelling on a budget as a student can be quite frustrating as it means eating out for every meal. Whilst they do provide food service, it could be done cheaper if I had of had access to a kitchen. Most staff were helpful, however I unfortunately found the main lady quite intimidating and a bit cold which meant approaching her quite difficult. Tanya and susi were great!

We are careful to say that we do not have a kitchen. Its not going to be feasible to have a kitchen for guests in the future, either. Sorry if you found us anything less than friendly, as that would not be our intention. All the best for your future travels.

Seven Hostel, Sorrento, Italy
2nd Aug 2013

Loved this place, was the most gourmet hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff, especially the young guy on reception were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast included which was good! 10/15 min walk to the beach! Large lockers next to bed, a lot of power points, comfy beds, Aircon in rooms! Simply Devine! Definitely recommend this place and would love to stay again!

Welcome Inn, Naples, Italy
1st Aug 2013

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to Naples by the time I had reserved a night, as I was meeting friends there, they told the staff that I couldn't make it and they didn't charge me at all for canceling, when I arrived the next day and met my friends after an epic two day journey they allowed me to shower there for free and rent a towel and were just really helpful and lovely which is exactly what I needed after a big trip there. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities, would recommend!

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
29th Jul 2013

Really enjoyed my time here, I stayed in the girls dorm, was rally clean, own kitchen, staff were really helpful, right next to train station, breakfast included, met some great people, would recommend!

Wira Hostel, Hamburg, Germany
23rd Jul 2013

Thought it was a good hostel that was value for money but when you get there you have to pay for everything, even to use pots in the kitchen which I though was ridiculous, staff were often friendly but not always, very inconsistent. On the plus side I met some really great people at this hostel and found it really easy to meet people.