Location South Korea, Gender Male, Age 23

• South Korea, All Male Group, 18-24
Hostel Santini Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
13th Aug 2013

Overall a good place to stay. Not all of the staff were nice, there was this bald guy who whined at me not to yank at the locked fridge door, but I didn't know it was locked at all, and to be honest I think it wasn't. Another thing that bothered me was the noise.. Every morning and night a bunch of people gather in the lobby and they were pretty noisy at times. Other than that, the rooms were cozy and the receptionists were all native English speakers.

• South Korea, All Male Group, 18-24
Lotte - The Backpackers, Heidelberg, Germany
12th Aug 2013

By far the best hostel we've stayed at throughout all of our 17 day travel around Europe. The rooms were spacious, bathrooms clean, the people were nice, and if you're Korean there's even free Ramyeon, Jjapagetti and Bibimmyeon. If I don't recommend this place to other travelers I don't know where I would.