Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 21

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

The beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've ever stayed in. Wifi was excellent, and the shower bathroom areas were clean and spacious. Good pick for a weekend stay!

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The hostel was very close to the train station, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast wasn't great, just a strange mix of leftovers. But there were computers people could use and a luggage room for after you checked out.

• 30th Dec 2013

Emma B&B

Lucca, Italy

The B&B was beautiful, and the staff were helpful and friendly, however the location was not great. It was located outside of the city walls, which would have been ok if the roads were more walking friendly.

• 29th Dec 2013

The beds are nice, but the staff was not very helpful and seemed kind of antisocial. The facilities were very nice but I was glad I was only there for one night.

• 28th Dec 2013

Albergo La Perla

Siena, Italy

the 3 beds are nice and clean and the bathrooms are nice. Did not have much contact with the staff, but they were very friendly when we did. nice to stay in for one night,

• 27th Dec 2013

B&B At Home

Rome, Italy

B&B at Home was wonderful, we stayed over Christmas and the location was perfect for access to Vatican City. The staff was helpful and friendly and really did a great job to make us feel at home and answer any questions about the city that we may have had. I would definitely stay here again!

• 24th Dec 2013

The hostel was a disaster to find, but once we were there it was so nice. It was very private, we only saw the staff if we needed to look for them, until they brought breakfast to our room! Beautiful room and a great location once we found it. The only complaint was that the wifi only worked in one spot.

• 22nd Dec 2013

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

The American Hotel was a little bit far away from anything in Milan, but the staff was amazing. As a place to stay to fly out from it was good because everything was clean and the beds were comfortable and the neighborhood was fairly quiet.

• 21st Dec 2013

Dear Kathryn Thanks for your nice comment. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Hope see you next time Best regards Hotel America

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Rooms were clean and fairly comfortable, the breakfast was good but very crowded. What the hostel was lacking was any rooms to lounge in, even more limited in the morning. All in all, just an ok hostel.

• 8th Nov 2013

Thank you for the review! :)

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Total hippie hostel with all the pros and cons, the atmosphere was great, the facilities were all in various stages of not working. The staff was amazing with the exception on one guy. One of the staff, Muhammad, took a liking to one of the girls on our trip and we caught him coming into our room in the middle of the night. Unacceptable. I would recommend avoiding flirting too hard as it may have come across wrong.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

The hostel staff was amazing! For our first time in Morocco they were super helpful telling us what to do and what to avoid, despite the central location of our hostel I felt very safe there. The rooms were clean and the atmosphere of the hostel was amazing.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

St. Christopher's is the only hostel I have stayed in that has managed to combine great facilities with great atmosphere. The staff is amazing and helpful, the lounge areas are clean and comfortable and the bar area is has great food and cheap drinks. I would recommend these hostels to anyone.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Check out our other hostels across Europe on BOOKBEDS.COM

The Hostal Tierramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The location of the hostel was wonderful, right next to the beach. However the staff were not very helpful and the rooms did not seem very clean. The idea that the sheets were only washed once a week definitely was a little too much for me. Not bad for a night or two thought if you aren't a huge clean freak.

St Christophers hostels are great no matter where you are. The staff, food, and facilities are fantastic.

Atmosphere of the hostel was fantastic, the bar and the common area was the coolest I have ever been in. Staff was friendly and helpful and the hostel was within easy walking distance of anything.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Possibly the coolest hostel ever. The common room had a great atmosphere and was very comfortable. The hostel bar was great and cheap. Wifi had some issues but the overall atmosphere completely made up for it.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The staff at Ashfield was beyond amazing. Extremely friendly and welcoming, with ready information on anything you needed to know. Breakfast was included and the lounge area was clean and comfortable. With the great downtown location comes a lot of noise, but the hostel provided earplugs to block it. I enjoyed my stay at Ashfield greatly and would gladly revisit.