SLO Living Hostel

Lyon, France

I felt almost in a fancy Hotel! Very clean, very friendly staff, good wine, good food. I don't have anything to complain. There weren't people in party mood, but the hostel is so good that you don't need it. I only wished they had a kitchen where it was possible to prepare something. But you can use a microwave at least. Once again, one of the best hostels I've already been.

Counter Culture

Lyon, France

I am still expecting all the party that they advertised. The maximum we had was some low music, some drinks, but way far from a party. The place wasn't prepared to be a hostel. it is actually an old apartment. But I could stand to this. The biggest problem is: CLEANLINEES!!!!!! There were many mouses in the kitchen, Trash everywhere. And my welcome gift was a dead mouse in the first floor of the building. Really, I've already bee, to dirty hostels, but mouses are too much.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Sexy Tractor Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Many beautiful girls always in the hostel! The owner is the nicest guy ever! They have a pub crawl every day for free. The tipical hostel for who is looking for party, meeting new people and having fun. They clean all the hostel everyday and it's really good located!

• 10th Jul 2014

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

Best choice ever!!! I felt that I knew everybody there since ever! They know what party hard means, they know how to give good hints, they know how to be a hostel!!!!

• 31st May 2014

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

amazing place!!! good atmosphere, they have a bar that's one of the best in the city, everything is clean and tidy. Totaly good!

• 28th May 2014

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

For me, one of the best in Amstedam! the only problem (not a real problem) is that we have to call to confirm the booking before arrive.

Hi, Thanks for your review! When you arrive later than the expected time you could send us a Facebook message too, so you don't have to call! See you again soon? Greetings, Hans Brinker

London365 Hostel

Well, it's a different kind of hostel... no reception, what can cause some problems... There one guy from the staff that is really rude, he doesn't know how to work at all. If you are lucky, you can find some nice people in your room. It's really close to an underground station, what helps a lot.