Dana Guesthouse Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

Putu is excellent at helping figure out your next plans and to do it on the cheaper side. The staff boys are very friendly and always smiling. The breakfast is watermelon, pancakes and eggs with coffee or tea. The guesthouse is NOT in Kuta but in Kerabokan which isn't a bad thing. Close to resturants far enough from loud roads. Good place to catch up on sleep from jet lag. Worth the money just for Putu's advice.

Dear Sir thank you very much , i thing you just get confuse about Kuta , we are in north kuta ,and still belong to kuta area , may be you can have a look on google map :-) . and just a bit sad that you get wrong taxi driver that was new driver where don't understand of road name it may be some reason for you to get miss understanding . well i was enjoy to he;p you here and i hope to see you again in next view day as your booking on 17 of October thank you and my regards Putu

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Stayed one night 4 bed dorm. Clean sheets clean room. Shower separate from toilet in room. Good idea. Kitchen could use more pots but other than that kitchen is great. Free breakfast not so good. Breads jams or cornflakes meat or cheese not much for a vegetarian but hey it's included. Atmosphere will depend on who's sitting in lounge. So boring to great. Cool and interesting pictures of sexy cats all over the hostel. Do not use dryer!! Took over 7 hours to dry my clothes. Good stay.

Safe and clean. Stayed in 8 bed came with smaller lockers. Shower is separate from toilet that's a good idea. Sheets clean room clean. I like this hotel better than the one right beside the hbf train station. It's a hotel not hostel. Staff friendly. Beside lots of main attractions and resturants cafes. No vibe really.

Thank you very much for your rating and your comment! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! Your MEININGER Team

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

I liked this hostel lots. It really grows on you. The atmosphere is great. met lots if awesome ppl including the night staff. Make sure to ask for code to get in tho. One staff didn't tell us and we were outside for just a bit in the night. Good kitchen. Showers suck(push button). Could be cleaner bathrooms but useable.easy spot to get to lots of main attractions by train. Close to kabap cafes resturants pubs.bad side someone stole my boyfriends hiking boots and its cold in this hostel.

Say Cheese Leipzig

Leipzig, Germany

Stayed 2 nights but never used kitchen or lounge. Looked good tho. Never had the breakfast either as I think 5€ is too much for cereal and toast.stayed in 4 bed dorm. Had its own bathroom. Clean sheets clean hostel all around. Had lockers in room but need your own lock. By shopping malls resturants little cafes. Felt like a hotel and not a hostel. Comfy bunk beds that don't creek.i really like the way they painted hallways. Felt like walking through candy.would recommen for a good night rest.

Youth Hostel Plakias

Crete, Greece

Chilled out relaxing place. Close to beach super markets resturants and hiking paths. Clean beds but toilets could be cleaned more often not super dirty but not clean. Home to 2 cats. Plakias is a relaxing town where you can find yourself enjoying the day doing absolutely nothing. Would definitely recommend!

Rethymno Youth Hostel

Crete, Greece

Clean bathrooms and rooms. Decent size kitchen. Close to bus station super markets bank resturants beach shopping and a really great juice bar. Some reviews said the doors don't lock but they do. Sasa gives keys to each room per booking. Would recommend. Sounds in reviews like a party hostel but its quiet at night. Worth 10€ for sure he could easily charge more.

Prince of Lillies - Heraklion

Heraklion, Greece

Super clean. The resturant had great pizza good food. Everyone can speak English. One negative the beds felt like sleeping on a plank. Not far from a good beach. Far from city center but short bus ride. Close to a market. The balconys are very big. Had air conditioning. Good stay would recommend. Nice pool.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Basic hostel. Clean shower bathrooms and sheets. Decent kitchen. Boring breakfast. Nice staff. They have a printer. I walked into city center everyday 30-40 mins. Markets close by. Great pizza place near by called la Luna. Negatives are the doors to rooms need to be slammed shut so you can hear everyone's doors slaming in the halls in the morning and night. Good stay. Would recommend.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Super clean. Quiet. The breakfast had lots of spreads to choose from for toast. But we only got to have cereal one day outta the 4 days we stayed. I can't think of anything negative to say. The woman is really nice you can always see her cleaning. There is a cat and a doggy on board. It was a nice change from staying in cramped up hostels. I liked how there is comments around the boat on how we can all make little changes for the earth.would definitely recommend. 10 min walk to city center.

Alias Youthhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

It's a basic cheap place to stay. The bathrooms weren't dirty and cleaned once a day. The breakfast was enough. Juice cereal toast yogurt apples oranges coffee tea. I stayed in 4 bed mix with my boyfriend. Had its own sink. We hated the beds. Super uncomfy. We had metal bunk beds. I was bottom Bunk. Other rooms beds looked nicer than mine though. It's not far from city center plus the 10-15 min walk is cool anyways. Reception is friendly.

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Super clean. Excellent staff. Impressed they even keep their public fridges super clean so date your food properly or else it ends up in the free bin. Great kitchen. Cute cabins. I stayed a total of 9 nights with my boyfriend so I think that says something good. You can always see a staff member cleaning. Even dish cloths and towels are frequently changed. Negatives are the shuttle to and from holendrect cost 1€ each ride there and back so to get to amsterdam for 2 ppl a day cost 14€.

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review.

Camping La Sfinge

Cinque Terre, Italy

Not included on the cinque terre pass for transit. But over all very clean, quiet. I don't like hostels so this was good for me. Good value for money. Hot showers. 45 minute walk if you miss shuttle but I never minded the walk. I almost never took the shuttle cause I liked the walk.

Marco is very accomadating. He lets you know best places to eat and how to get to all the main attractions. Stayed for 6 days because everything is in walking distance. Even Vatican City is only 45 mins walk. Always seen Marco coming in to clean up and making sure everything is great. Loved the kitchen and free breakfast is a good bonus!