Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Ok hostel definitely needs a renovation everything quite old and had a weird smell to the place. The bunk beds were comfy. One girl who was living at the hostel was in our room she was really rude and would come in at 3am in and out slamming the door and making so much noise she would open the shutters to let all the noise and light in was so frustrating (no sleep) only two bathrooms in the whole place so your always waiting. Breakfast should be included in the price! Rafas paella was amazing!

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Loved this hostel! It was really modern and clean! One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in felt like a hotel! Stayed in a dorm room the bunks were huge and so comfy! The common area is really nice feels like home with a big flat screen and foxtel! Breakfast was really good to lots of options! The staff were so friendly and helpful. Location was good walking distance to everything! Would definitely come back to stay here again!

Peniche Surf Lodge

Peniche, Portugal

Loved my stay here the hostel feels like home a huge three storey house! We stayed in the double room really clean and spacious! Duncan and Claire are so lovely and helpful! Great kitchen facilities and a big comfy lounge room. The house is cleaned daily and a basic breakfast is provided. It's in a good location close to the supermarket and beach! The atmosphere here was really good easy to make friends! Would definitely come back and stay here!

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

Nice hostel! Great location! Close to beach, bars, restaurants and supermarket! Really nice staff and clean rooms! Kitchen is new and has everything! Great value for breakfast to!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Loved our stay! Stayed here with my boyfriend in a private room it was clean and comfy we got fresh towels each day to. Great hostel and value for money! Joe and his brother were amazing hosts so friendly and helpful! Location is great really central to everything and easy to get around. The roof top terrace is beautiful with the most amazing views of Chefchaouen! You can purchase beers and wine which was a bonus! Breakfast was delish best coffee in morocco! Would definitely come back!

Thank you for taking the time to piont out some of the services the Baraka has not bad for one of the more economical places in town!

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

My boyrfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here was there for two nights. Diego was a great host very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious best coffee I've had in Europe. The B&B was clean and spacious and easy to get around!

B&B Il Magnifico

Florence, Italy

Thourghly enjoyed our stay here! Room was huge and very clean. Location is great right across from the river and easy to get around everywhere. Alain was an amazing host so friendly and helpful! Loved the coffee machine tasted like home! Only thing I would suggest was maybe have cereal and fruit instead of croissants every morning!

Hostel Brikette

Positano, Italy

Had a nice stay at hostel Brikette staff were nice and friendly good location! Yummy pizza place just down the stairs very cheap! The hostel was pretty expensive for what it was breakfast wasn't included we paid 30 euro each a night for a 8 bed mixed dorm the beds were really uncomfortable and the room got really hot there was no air con. The roof top balcony was great to socialise and the view was amazing!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

I loved my stay at Francesco's great location and atmosphere with cheap breakfast and drinks. Our room was basic with everything you needed. Francesco himself is so lovely only annoying thing was there wasn't a laundry at the hostel or wifi in the rooms. Would definitely stay here again!

Athens Studios

Athens, Greece

I enjoyed my stay at Athens studios I stayed in a 6 bed apartment it was a bit smelly in the room but quite clean. The breakfast downstairs was really yummy! Loved the sports bar and food. The location of the apartment was great it was in walking to distance to everything. The annoying thing was the shower, the bathroom got really wet whenever someone had a shower.The beds had a plastic cover on them so every time you moved in bed it would crunch which was a pain and wifi didn't work in the room

• 16th Aug 2013

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Enjoyed my stay here hostel is nice and clean in a good location! Bit noisy at night the roof top terrace was right above our room you could hear everything! Wifi didn't work in rooms. Breakfast was good lots of options!

• 5th Aug 2013