Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

I have only good things to say about this hostel! The staff was friendly, helpful and nice, location and facilities great! There's a nice backyard where you can hang out. Hostel is also very close to the bus station and it was easy to find. I recommend!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Finland

Dear Kaisu, thank you for your nice reply. Hope to see you again some day. Take care! Tina & Ana

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel has a great location (near to the bus and railway station) and it has good facilities (the showers were especially great :) The staff is helpful and they see much effort in order to make the stay for the travellers good. But the lady at the hostel is kinda special...

• 1st Aug 2014

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Cool hostel with a great location. The staff was helpful, but I didn't get a single smile from the staff...anyway, I would still recommend to stay at this hostel, it's good value for your money

• 30th Jul 2014

Apartmants Tanja

Orebic, Croatia

I couldn't have found a better place to stay! The family was so warm and welcoming that I felt my stay was really appreciated :) The appartment is cute, clean and has everything you need. I was happily delighted when the family offered me a ride to the appartment and later to the bus stop and showed me around a little bit. The mother was especially wonderful because she took care of me like her own daughter and it makes me smile everytime when I think about my stay in Orebic :) I recommend!

• 19th Jul 2014

Hostel Manuela in Vela Luka

Korcula, Croatia

• 14th Jul 2014

Nona's Guesthouse

Korcula, Croatia

Roberta and her husband were very friendly and helpful (helped me to book a bus ticket from dubrovnik, met me at the bus station etc). The guest house has to my opinion an excellent location, since it's by the water and has an amazing view over to the castle and the nearby island (peljesac). Korcula town is small and pretty, everything is close. A great choice!

• 12th Jul 2014

Helvetia House

Hvar, Croatia

A lovely hostel with great location, very close to the port and only 5 min walk to the bus station. The rooms are relatively big and clean and the view from the roof terrace is very pretty. Only minus is that there was only one bathroom per floor.

• 26th Jul 2013