Khaosan Tokyo Origami

Tokyo, Japan

I like the way staff taking care guests. They are very friendly. Overall is clean but there is a bit bad smell from the toilet.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you for your feedback, about the smell from the toilet. We will investigate the reason of it and hope next time we may see you again!!!Thank you very much for your stay, we love you too.

Too many bed in the room.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

How can I rate without giving this place a 100%??? This place is cool! What I love is the rocks from mt.Fuji, Japanese style garden, the staffs.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you for your stay at toco. What a big surprise! You stayed at only 2 hours and slept but gave us 100%! All rock in our garden has been carried from real mt. Fuji 400 years ago. Did you feel that power? I am sure to go to water festival in Thailand, not in Myanmar next time, from bartender kiri.

Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

I like the staff. I like all of friends I met from the hostel. I like the hostel with a long histry. But I don't like dirty bathroom and dirty common room. I know that this is an old hostel but I believe they can improve better than this if they want to. And it's quite taking a long walk from the station compare with another hostel I stayed in Tokyo.

• 8th Aug 2013