5 Terre Backpackers, Cinque Terre, Italy
17th Sep 2014

My stay at 5 terre backpackers was amazing. Francesco, the owner, is one of the nicest people out there! The hostel is about a 20 min. Drive from monterosso, but there is a free shuttle to/ from town every morning and night. So clean, lockers in every room, and the location is amazing. The hostel is up in the mountains- the view is unreal! Francesco also makes dinner for the guests every night (optional) which is amazing. Great environment to relax and meet other travelers. Thanks!

ciao sarah.... thank you...was nice to meet you....see you next time;-))

Generator Venice, Venice, Italy
28th Aug 2014

I had an amazing stay at Generator. At first I was a bit nervous about the location, but it ended up being my favorite part! The hostel looks out across the water to st marks square- it's an amazing view! Very social Super clean, big lockers in the rooms. Only downside was there is no kitchen, so you can't cool for yourself/ store food. There is a grocery store about 5 minutes away though. I would definitely recommend asking for a youth ferry pass if you are 18-29 to cut the cost for the ferry!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Savoy Hostel, Galway, Ireland
7th Jun 2014

I stayed at the Savoy for one night, and was extremely happy. I planned a last minute trip with a few friends, who each had separate bookings & were in different rooms, which we were fine with. When we all arrived together, the guys at the front desk went above and beyond to put us all in the same room, which they absolutely didn't have to do. The facilities were great- clean rooms, big luggage lockers, and amazing bathrooms. Didn't spend too much time in the common areas, but it looked nice

Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel, Kilkenny, Ireland
28th Apr 2014

I stayed at Macgabhainns for one night and absolutely loved it! Such an incredibly friendly and helpful staff, and in a good location in Kilkenny. Lockers in rooms and keycodes for the rooms and front door. Breakfast foods are available all day, which is nice. Cool common area and full kitchen. Macgabhainns has a great atmosphere and is very homey. It's definitely a great place to meet fellow travelers and hang out. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Kilkenny!

Cashel Hostel, Cashel, Ireland
7.4
27th Apr 2014

I stayed at the Cashel Hostel for one night. It was a nice place- large dorms, nice common area and full kitchen (no breakfast, however.) It's in a good spot in town, only a short walk away from the Rock of Cashel and just off the main street in town, and just a two minute walk from the Bus Eireann stop. While the staff was friendly, they seemed a bit absent. There never seemed to be anyone around when I went to the front desk, and had to keep ringing the doorbell to get their attention.

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
25th Apr 2014

This was my third stay at Neptunes. As always, great staff, great facilities and an overall nice and welcoming atmosphere. In a great location in Killarney, close to the bus/train but also just off the main street in town. I will definitely be staying at Neptunes again during my next visit to Killarney!

The Hideout Hostel, Dingle, Ireland
7.1
23rd Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Hideout. It has a very homey feel, and definitely caters to a wide range of visitors- there were people of all ages visiting, so it might not be the best spot if you're looking to party, etc. Overall though, very friendly and helpful staff! Basic rooms, but great location in Dingle. Includes breakfast, which was a bit more than your standard toast/ cereal, which was a welcome change! Would definitely recommend the Hideout to anyone staying in Dingle.

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
21st Apr 2014

This was my third stay at Sleepzone. As always, great staff, nice rooms/ facilities. Good location, and a good price. Would definitely recommend Sleepzone to anyone staying in Galway.

Portree Hostel - Waterford City, Waterford, Ireland
6.9
2nd Apr 2014

I stayed at the Portree Hostel for one night on a short trip to Waterford. It's a very homey hostel with a very friendly and welcoming staff. In a good location, about a five minute walk from both the train and bus stations. It's pretty basic, but I had an enjoyable stay. It looked like there were lockers available, luggage storage, and everyone was given a key to the front door, so no curfew, which is nice!

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
18th Mar 2014

This was my second stay at Sleepzone and I was just as pleased this time as I was after my first visit. Great location, around the corner from Eyre Square and close to the bus station. Incredibly clean, big rooms, free breakfast, free towels, and free lockers (with your own lock.) The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Sleepzone to anyone who is visiting Galway- it's a great hostel for a reasonable price.

MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
14th Feb 2014

This was my 2nd stay in a Meininger hostel, having stayed in one in Austria before. The Hyde Park location is amazing, it's the perfect city center location. The hostel was incredibly clean, luggage room available and lockers in room, which is a plus. Overall Meininger seems to be a good hostel chain. However, it seems to be lacking in atmosphere a bit. There was a common room, but few people were hanging out. It's a good place to stay for a night, but not the place to meet fellow travelers

Dear, thank you for this nice review :-) We are happy and proud that you liked your stays with MEININGER and would recommend us as an good hostel chain ;-) We looking forward to welcome you again - Maybe in Amsterdam, Brussels or Germany :-) Your MEININGER Team

Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
8.0
13th Jan 2014

I stayed at the Bru Hostel for three nights and really enjoyed my stay. It's in a good location, very close to both the bus and train stations, and a quick five minute walk to the Cork city center. The rooms were a tad small, but there was a nice common area/ kitchen, which was great for hanging out. The staff was very helpful and there were luggage lockers under the bunks. It was a very social hostel, with people always hanging out in the common room, which I loved! Would stay here again!

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
27th Sep 2013

I had a great time at Neptunes! This was my second time staying here, and I was just as happy with my second visit as I was after my first! The staff is awesome, and was very willing to help me figure out plans for the day and give directions, food recommendations, etc. The location is ideal, about a 10 minute walk from the bus/train station and right around the corner from numerous pubs and restaurants. It was also very clean, which is a major priority for me!