SleepCheapHostel

Berlin, Germany

I felt very unsafe in this hostel and checked out early, there are a lot of strange men that that look like maybe they live in the nearby appartments or are tradesmen but they hung out in the area near the dorms and yelled and cat called to me everytime I went past and one of them sat outside the dorm building staring up at me in my bed (near the window) I really felt like I was stuck in a fish bowl.

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

this hostel is pretty cool, I only stayed one night, the staff are very helpful

Urban Garden Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very social without being a party hostel which is perfect for me! The staff are the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever come across and the beds are huge!!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, plus there are free pancakes for breakfast!

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

I loved this hostel, the commune areas are great and easy to meet people in, the staff are very nice and the beds are comfortable, also it is ridiculously close to the beach! I had a really good time here!

HI - Lagos Youth Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

I like this hostel for the small dorms, it is also a good price. I didn't find it very social though, the commune areas is large and bare. Also pretty much anyone can walk in and our without being stopped which is not so good but then staff are uptight about less important fussy things which makes no sence. The bathrooms smells pretty bad by halfway through the day and I'm not sure anyone has ever wiped down the shower walls. But it is cheap, in a good location and the staff are helpful.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is very nice, good location and social.

Happy Inn Lodge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Friendly staff, good location, good lounge area.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Good wifi, good environment for making friends, wonderful showers, free breakfast until 12! Free dinners on some nights, I had a delicious traditional frankfurt meal here with apple wine for just 3 Euros, it's right in the red light district though, I thought it would be fine because I've stayed in redlight districts before, but this one was really bad, lots of junkies, I saw a girl tear another girls wig off from out the window and heroin addicts shooting up... ew. but I didn't feel unsafe

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

The Staff here are super nice! but the set out is kind of sparse and hard to meet people. Wifi is so bad, and it's one euro for 20 minutes if you want to use a computer.. but the beds and bathrooms are clean and the location is good.

Staff are cold. everyone one in the common room is on a laptop. the shower runs cold then scalding, reapeat... in a 10 bed dorm at 1am no-one can figure out how to turn the light off so I walked 5 flights of stairs to reception (elevator broken) to ask, the receptionist runs up the stairs flicks a few switches then runs back down, not saying a word... great? I guess we'll have to ask every night then... The place is weird. though I did like having the curtained bunks.. one good thing.. haha.

Phoenix Hostel

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very friendly staff who create a good atmosphere in the hostel. And you get free dinner a few nights a week!!! I really feel it was made with love, like when your grandma cooks for you and you feel all warm a gooey inside because there is so much care put into the food that it will make you feel looked after to hours and you will never forget it because it makes you so happy and full and you just wanna eat more and more until breakfast and you cry when it's all ate and pray you'll survive.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

You can use the washing machine for free!!!! And the staff are really helpful

Thanks for your great review. We like the part about our staff :) Have in mind that apart of washing machine we have free : - yummy breakfast - dinners - linen & comfortable duvets - coffee and tea all day long - Internet & WiFi - huge security lockers - laundry - luggage storage - maps & Info and many more Have a save travel and check our facebook for latest photos and info's

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Brilliant hostel! Friendly staff, free dinner, fun pub crawls, clean rooms, all in all I'm very happy :) Though not so pleased with the fact I messaged on Facebook by two separate members of staff asking me to leave a good review... But still my experience at the hostel was 0

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The best hostel of the trip, staff are excellent and the place has an amazing atmosphere.

Be Mar Hostel