The Monkeys in the Trees, London, England
6.3
17th Dec 2013

I really wanted to like this hostel, it has a catchy name and a nice website. The 'tree' I slept in didn't look anything like the ones on the website and I ask for a privacy curtain which it didn't have. The mattress was awweful! I could feel ever single one of the springs and my light didn't work. The bathrooms always had wet floor because the shower head holders were all broken and you end up accidentally getting water everywhere. Mould in corners one basin hanging off the wall. Bar good!

8th Nov 2013

I loved the breakfast, large range. The bathroom was beautiful and the staff were fantastic. I would definitely stay again.

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
29th Sep 2013

Just a walk down a small hill to the port, restaurants, fantastic scenery and a little further to tour start points. Fantastic location. The staff were very helpful friendly and knowledgeable about the area and tours, times and prices. Rooms great. Comfy, clean and nice bathrooms with good shower. I love how its decorated and the character the building has. Everyone else I talked to loved it also. I could not recommend it enough.

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
13th Sep 2013

Facilities are amazing. It's comfortable, clean and practical. The restaurant downstairs has reasonable prices good food and the breakfast was really good too. Has a power point, a light and a curtain with each bed. Lots of toilets and lots of showers Only grip I had was that the check in seemed to take a long time and always a large queue.

Hostel 7 Santi, Florence, Italy
8.0
21st Aug 2013

I stayed in a double room and there was no lamp or light by the head of the bed. There were no hooks or towel rails for towels ( what there was was insufficient) The finish on the walls was rough and the room was dark. There is no lock on the bathroom door( one of the cleaners walked in while I was on the toilet) No air conditioning, just a fan that's seen better days. The wifi was very slow and difficult to connect to at times. The breakfast and dinners were amazing and the outdoorarea

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
12th Aug 2013

The staff were fantastic, especially Lucca with his elaborate induction. They were helpful in making sure you enjoyed Naples, knew where everything was and knew everyone by name. A smaller hostel with a great atmosphere and friendly nature. The rooms weren't quite what I had expected from the photos though and when the air con was on you could hear a drip which just happened to be by my head. Overall the stay was great :)